Skip to product information
1 of 2

Mint mixture ORGANIC

Mint mixture ORGANIC

Herbal tea, mint

Regular price €3,60
Regular price Sale price €3,60
Unit price €72,00  per  kg
Sale Sold out

inkl. MwSt. und zzgl.Versandkosten

€6,50 EUR
€5,85 EUR

Auto-renews, skip or cancel anytime.

To add to cart, go to the product page and select a purchase option

Refreshing mint blend organic

This refreshing organic mint blend of spearmint and peppermint is a delicious and soothing treat for every tea lover. The combination of the two types of mint ensures a unique, pleasantly fresh and refreshing taste.

Since the spearmint contains no menthol, the tea tastes less spicy and children like to drink it. The mint mixture is therefore recommended not only as a tasty but also as a beneficial drink for the whole family. Refreshing mint taste

Spearmint and peppermint are known for their beneficial properties. Both types of mint contain essential oils that can aid digestion and soothe the stomach. They can also open the airways and make breathing easier.

This organic herbal tea blend contains no caffeine and is therefore ideal for people who want to reduce their caffeine consumption. Enjoy it in the morning to start the day or in the evening to relax and end the day.

This tea blend can be served hot or as iced tea and is delicious both pure and with honey or lemon. Whether as a cool refreshment on hot summer days or as a warming cup of tea on cold winter days, this herbal tea blend invigorates your senses and gives you a pleasant feeling.

Try this refreshing organic mint mixture of spearmint and peppermint now and let yourself be convinced by its invigorating taste and beneficial properties!

Spearmint and peppermint, two mints for a balanced, delicate taste.

Ingredients: spearmint leaves* (70%), peppermint leaves* (30%)

*from controlled organic cultivation


Non-EU agriculture

View full details